5in5 is a new video interview series to ask smart people five questions in less than five minutes. It gives me the opportunity to learn about them and get answers to tough questions in a short amount of time.
Why the name 5in5?
Simple. Five questions. Five minutes or less.
What did you ask DJ?
1. What is the most common mistake marketers make with email?
2. What is the most valuable piece of marketing advice you’ve ever been given?
3. How has social media changed the way you do business?
4. What does social media mean to you?
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Be on the lookout for…
- A Chris Penn (@cspenn) namedrop and piece of marketing advice
- A reference to a Jay Baer (@jaybaer) blog post
- DJ’s signature hand in the camera perspective view